Professional Biography of Melina
Melina joined the Coutts team in 2010 working as a Licenced Conveyancer within our Property & Conveyancing team, based out of our Campbelltown office. Her commitment to client services saw her progress further and into the role of a Senior Licensed Conveyancer in July 2022.
She graduated with a distinction in the Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing and is accredited with the Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW.
Melina assists with the process of transferring title by ensuring her clients meet all their legal obligations and that their rights are protected by the Contract in place. She is passionate about helping a wide range of clients across all aspects of the buying and selling process.
Melina’s property law experience extends to First Home Buyers, Investors and Builders in the Macarthur area. Melina’s experience in a dealing with a wide range of clients across several areas of Property Law enabling her to get the job done well. Melina prides herself on her ability to interact with her clients in plain English. She’s approachable, dependable and very detailed orientated which means her clients always feel well looked after.
Outside of the office, Melina enjoys all things fashion and travelling the world.
- Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing from the Sydney Institute of TAFE, Ultimo College
- Accredited with the Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW
- NSW Justice of the Peace
- Sale of residential property;
- Sale of commercial property;
- Purchase of residential property (including existing homes, unregistered land, off-the-plan and house and land packages);
- Purchase of commercial property;
- Retirement Village Contracts;
- Put & Call Options;
- Call Options; and
- Family Transfer.
Contact Melina Costantino
Contact Melina today to chat about your Conveyancing matters.