Commercial Leasing Property Lawyers in Sydney, Parramatta, Campbelltown, Narellan, Camden, Hunter Valley, Wollongong
A lease is one of the most important documents that you will sign, either as a landlord or a tenant. With a lease comes a long term obligation open to personal liability. When making such a commitment, it is important to have a lawyer on your side to review and negotiate before you sign. Coutts Lawyers & Conveyancers efficiently handles all aspects of the commercial landlord/tenant relationship including:
- Drafting, negotiating and documenting all types of leases.
- Working with the landlord and property managers to increase the effectiveness of procedures.
- Litigating breach of lease and other contract claims in court.
- Preparation and negotiations of lease agreements and licence agreements for retail premises.
- Assistance for both landlords and tenants of retail leases to facilitate dispute resolution and mediation on leasing issues.
Download your FREE Property Law Guide!