We equip our clients with commercial contracts which deliver their best interests and allow them to navigate commercial transactions with confidence.
Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements is a primary legal service which Coutts provides.
Coutts Lawyers & Conveyancers takes pride in offering thorough and extensive legal advice to parties of commercial contracts to ensure their contracts are ‘watertight’. Contracts can contain complex legal jargon and Coutts ensures clients are aware of their legal obligations in any contract by providing advice that is easy to understand yet commercial.
Coutts is committed to ensuring clients understand the risks and opportunities associated with legal agreements and prioritise their interests and objectives when preparing and reviewing these legal documents.
Our team can advise you
Coutts can review and draft a wide range of agreements and have experience in:
- Acting for sellers and buyers of business including drafting complex contracts for sale of business and participating in complex negotiations
- Preparing a variety of supply and distribution agreements
- Advising on supply agreement terms, preparing terms and conditions of sale and supply and advising on regulatory matters
- Preparing supply agreements, service contracts and consultancy agreements
- Preparing and advising on complex joint venture agreements
- Advising on and drafting building and construction agreements including reviewing large scale subcontracts
- Acting in business related transactions including drafting and advising on complex business acquisitions and disposals
- Advising and drafting a range of agreements including non-disclosure documents, licensing agreements, shareholder agreements and partnership agreements
- Acting for lenders and preparing loan documentation, and
- Negotiating employment agreements and providing practical advice.
What are the next steps?
Coutts have many experienced and diligent solicitors that can assist with your commercial contract needs. Contact us for a confidential discussion about your drafting and review of contract needs.