Trust in us
A trust can be a great way to protect your wealth. However, the process involved in setting up a trust can be complex. Coutts Lawyers & Conveyancers can provide you with advice as to the right structure and can help you understand your taxation requirements to protect your future.
Our team can advise you
Coutts can assist you with:
- Providing comprehensive advice on trust structures
- Drafting trust instruments
- Reviewing and advising on existing trust instruments
- Varying existing trust instruments
- Acting in litigation regarding the obligations of the trust parties and their rights.
What are the next steps?
We recommend a full review of any existing trust instrument on a routine and regular basis. Should you require our assistance in doing so, please contact our office.
In the alternative, if you wish to discuss how setting up a trust can benefit you and your business needs, please contact our office.