Luisa is a Senior Associate at Coutts Lawyers & Conveyancers and head of our Family and Criminal Law divisions. Since being admitted in 2014, Luisa has practiced solely in the areas of criminal and family law. It is her sensitive yet pragmatic approach that has allowed her to develop a strong rapport and build trusting relationships with her clients. Should a client’s matter proceed to court, Luisa has the skillset and experience to assist her clients through this process and where required, will draw upon her network of barristers to further benefit her client’s outcomes.
Luisa has represented a broad range of clients from many different family dynamics and walks of life including; business owners, individuals with complex property and assets structures, as well as, those who have been accused of committing serious offences such as fraud, armed robbery, serious drug offences and defending minors on criminal charges.
In terms of Family Law, Luisa has the ability to represent clients on matters involving:
- Property and Asset Divisions
- Spousal Maintenance
- Separation and Divorce
- Parenting Matters
- Child Relocation or Abduction (including disputes involving international issues)
- Child Recovery Orders
- Hague Convention Matters;
- Binding Child Support Agreements
- Binding Financial Agreements
In terms of Criminal Law, Luisa has the experience and knowledge to act for a range of clients on matters involving:
- Drug related offences;
- Sexual Offences;
- Assault Offences;
- Traffic Offences;
- Criminal Damage;
- Money or Property Laundering;
- Insider Trading;
- Corruption and Bribery;
- Breach of Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO);
- Breach of Bail;
- Drunk and Disorderly Conduct;
- Murder and Manslaughter offences;
- Stalking and Kidnapping offences;
- Firearms and prohibited weapons offences;
- Breaking and entering; and
To assist anyone who has been in trouble with the police and requires immediate legal advice or representation, Luisa can be contacted on our criminal law hotline for immediate assistance on 02 8324 7527.
Disclaimer: Coutts is not liable if the lawyer is unable to answer your call immediately, however someone from our office will endeavour to return your call as soon as possible.
- Bachelor of Arts/Law majoring in Global Politics, University of Western Sydney; and
- Admitted to the Supreme Court and the High Court of New South Wales.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
Contact Luisa Gaetani
Contact Luisa today to chat about your Family Law and Criminal Law matters.