We invite you to be a part of our Coutts In The Community program and submit your sponsorship proposal to us for review.
Campbelltown is Back to Business
Coutts Justice of the Peace Services
Coutts is dedicated to supporting the local community. We provide additional services to provide access to legal solutions for everyone.
We currently offer a FREE Justice of the Peace service at certain offices to witness legal documents. We can assist with things such as:
- Certifying true copies
- Witnessing statutory declarations
- Witnessing traffic infringement notices
- Witnessing affidavits
Our free Justice of the Peace (JP) service is available between the hours of:
- Monday 10am – 12pm
- Wednesday 2pm – 4pm
Just walk in with your ID and documents and a JP can witness and sign your documents.
Please be aware that:
- Some form of photo ID will need to be shown prior to any of the above services being provided.
- For some documents, you may require further additional documentation so please ensure that you have the correct documents to avoid disappointment on arrival.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to witness documents that are issued by international bodies.
Cancer Council Australia
The Greater Narellan Business Chamber
Picton Chamber of Commerce
Wollondilly Women in Business
Campbelltown Chamber of Commerce
Illawarra Women in Business
Camden Rams JRLFC
Oakdale Workers RLFC
Oran Park Netball Club
Wollondilly Women in Excellence Awards
University of Wollongong
Pacing for Pink Fundraising for the McGrath Foundation
Turning Point Camden
Macarthur Law Society
Women Lawyers Association of NSW
Urban Development Institute of Australia
Wollongong Law Society
Property Council of Australia
Coutts participates in the Cancer Council Pro Bono Program which helps people affected by cancer access free legal, financial, small business and workplace advice, if they cannot afford to pay for it. We are proud to be able to assist people affected by cancer in our community with their legal issues.