Assisting clients, every step of the way
Commercial property requires swift advice and a real attention to detail. Coutts can assist with the navigation of retail, industrial and commercial leasing, the management of property portfolios and property development.
Regardless of the nature of the transaction, Coutts Lawyers & Conveyancers
will be able to assist in handling a full range of issues that might arise with your property transaction and will provide advice that is not only easy to understand but practical and commercial.
Our team can advise you
Coutts have extensive experience in all areas of commercial property law. Over the years, Coutts have represented government departments, universities, private companies, major developers and small owners and developers. Coutts can prepare documentation to suit your commercial property needs, negotiate and carry out due diligence as well as handle disputes to promptly reach a resolution to avoid the costs of litigation.
Coutts’ expertise includes:
- Representing clients in buying and selling a business including carrying out due diligence and negotiations
- Acting for government agencies and universities in managing and negotiating sales, leases and acquisitions for commercial property within the state, Victoria and Queensland
- Acting for governments and private owners in relation to the compulsory acquisitions
- Acting for retailers in managing their property portfolios
- Preparing contracts for the sale of off the plan residential, mixed-use commercial developments
- Preparing construction agreements, joint ventures and related contracts
- Subdivisions, easements and property development
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Financing and refinancing
- Carrying out all aspects of due diligence, and
- Litigation and dispute resolution.
Whether it is contract preparation, review or advice in how to resolve your commercial property dispute, Coutts is dedicated to securing and protecting your interests in commercial property every step of the way.
What are the next steps?
Trust Coutts for expert assistance in commercial property matters. From leasing to dispute resolution, our experienced team is here to protect your interests. Contact us today for reliable advice on commercial property opportunities.