Professional Biography of Georgia
Georgia has been with our team since August 2020 and is currently working in our Criminal and Family Law team. She has extensive knowledge having worked in Family & Criminal law since 2017. In her previous roles, Georgia assisted in parenting and property matters in family law, and summary and indictable criminal matters heard in the Local Court and District Court.
Through her studies and experience, Georgia has developed a keen interest in both family and criminal law. Georgia’s empathetic approach and understanding mixed with her passion and dedication allows her to achieve the best outcome for her clients.
In terms of Family Law, Georgia has the ability to represent clients on matters involving:
- Property and Asset Divisions
- Spousal Maintenance
- Separation and Divorce
- Parenting Matters
- Child Relocation or Abduction (including disputes involving international issues)
- Child Recovery Orders
- Hague Convention Matters;
- Binding Child Support Agreements
- Binding Financial Agreements
In terms of Criminal Law, Georgia has the experience and knowledge to act for a range of clients on matters involving:
- Drug related offences;
- Sexual Offences;
- Assault Offences;
- Traffic Offences;
- Criminal Damage;
- Money or Property Laundering;
- Insider Trading;
- Corruption and Bribery;
- Breach of Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO);
- Breach of Bail;
- Drunk and Disorderly Conduct;
- Murder and Manslaughter offences;
- Stalking and Kidnapping offences;
- Firearms and prohibited weapons offences;
- Breaking and entering; and
To assist anyone who has been in trouble with the police and requires immediate legal advice or representation, Luisa can be contacted on our criminal law hotline for immediate assistance on 02 8324 7527.
Disclaimer: Coutts is not liable if the lawyer is unable to answer your call immediately, however someone from our office will endeavour to return your call as soon as possible.
- Bachelor of Criminology, Western Sydney University
- Bachelor of Laws, Western Sydney University
- Family Law; and
- Criminal Law
Contact Georgia Walker
Contact Georgia today to chat about your Family Law and Criminal Law matters.