Vivian is currently working as a Paralegal in the Wills, Estates and Leasing departments at Coutts Solicitors and Conveyancers whilst studying a double degree at Western Sydney University. She has recently completed her Bachelor of Business degree and aspires to work as a practicing lawyer in the near future. Vivian is also a part of the procurement and tender team at Coutts and drafts all applications and associated documents for Coutts.
Vivian graduated from St Patrick’s College in 2015 and lives locally in the Narellan area. She came first in the State for a Mediation competition in 2013 and travelled to Prague to dance in an International competition. Vivian also graduated from St Patrick’s College coming first place overall in Dance for years 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Vivian has outstanding skills in drafting legal documents, negotiations between clients and other parties, legal software such as LEAP and Filepro and Microsoft Office software.
On a daily basis, Vivian can complete any of the following tasks:
- Liaising with clients on their matters;
- Taking initial enquiries and arranging appointments with the appropriate Lawyer;
- Drafting documents relating to Wills and Estate Planning;
- Drafting documents relating to Debt Recovery matters including litigation;
- Drafting documents relating to Estate matters such as Probate and Letters of Administration up to and including the distribution of Estates; and
- Drafting responses for procurement and tender contracts for Coutts.
- Studying Bachelor of Laws, Western Sydney University,
- Bachelor of Business, Western Sydney University; and
- Justice of the Peace.
- Wills and Estates (including Testamentary Trust Wills);
- General and Enduring Power of Attorney;
- Appointment of Enduring Guardianship;
- Letters of Administration;
- Family Provision claims;
- Superannuation claims;
- Debt Recovery;
- Commercial and retail leasing;
- Leasing disputes; and
- Tenders and Procurement.
Contact Vivian Hondrogianis
Contact Vivian today to chat about your Wills & Estates matters.