She graduated from Elizabeth Macarthur High School in 2015 where she was awarded DUX of her year as well as a scholarship to attend the University of New South Wales. Elyse lives locally and volunteers her time at a primary school to teach students Debating.
In her role at Coutts, Elyse prides herself on her communication and time management skills.
- Liaising with clients on their matters;
- Drafting documents in relation to interstate conveyancing;
- Drafting Unfair Dismissal Applications;
- Drafting Statements of Claims for the Local Court of New South Wales;
- Drafting Letters of Offer in Commercial Litigation matters;
- Drafting Letters of Demand in Employment Law matters;
- Drafting estate documents including Will, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship; and
- Taking initial enquiries and directing clients towards the most suitable lawyer for their situation.
- Studying Bachelor of Laws, University of New South Wales;
- Studying Bachelor of Psychological Science, University of New South Wales; and
- Justice of the Peace.
Contact Elyse Strahan
Contact Elyse today to chat about your Commercial Law and Immigration Law matters.