Professional Biography of Christine
Christine primarily works in our Campbelltown office. She is committed to providing her clients with accurate and objective advice in plain English, ensuring that her clients have a clear understanding of their legal entitlements and are able to make well-informed decisions.
- Bachelor of Law, Western Sydney University;
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce major in Human Resource Management, Western Sydney University;
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University; and
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
- Civil disputes and litigation;
- Contract disputes;
- Employment disputes; and
- Wills and estates.
Contact Christine Guirguis
Contact Christine today to chat about your Wills & Estates and Commercial Law matters.