Christine primarily works in our Campbelltown office. She is committed to providing her clients with accurate and objective advice in plain English, ensuring that her clients have a clear understanding of their legal entitlements and are able to make well-informed decisions.
- Bachelor of Law, Western Sydney University;
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce major in Human Resource Management, Western Sydney University;
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University; and
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
- Civil disputes and litigation;
- Contract disputes;
- Employment disputes; and
- Wills and estates.
Contact Christine Guirguis
Contact Christine today to chat about your Wills & Estates and Commercial Law matters.