Professional Biography of Allyce
Allyce is a senior lawyer at Coutts Lawyers & Conveyancers who works predominantly out of the Camden office.
Prior to joining Coutts, Allyce gained legal experience as a paralegal working at a Wollongong law firm dealing with interstate conveyancing, commercial matters, personal injury and family law. Having joined Coutts in 2016, Allyce now works closely with senior lawyers as well as independently, and practices predominately in the areas of, civil disputes and litigation, wills and estates, employment law and commercial law at Coutts.
Allyce is a dedicated lawyer who is committed to assisting her clients with a friendly, down to earth manner that makes her clients feel comfortable and at ease. She is a vibrant solicitor that is an asset to the Coutts team.
Allyce enjoys broadening her experience and knowledge whilst practicing in a vast range of dispute resolution areas at Coutts and is particularly interested in building her legal career in the administrative area of law (disputes in the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal and the Fair Work Commission).
Allyce has lived in the Wollondilly area with her family for most of her life, and continues to reside there now. Outside of Coutts, Allyce enjoys spending quality time with her family and friends.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Wollongong;
- Bachelor of Science, majoring in Psychology (with distinction), University of Wollongong;
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University;
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales; and
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia.
- Civil disputes and litigation;
- Contractual disputes;
- NCAT disputes, including building/construction disputes;
- Defamation, including online comments;
- Commercial law;
- Real property;
- Employment disputes and claims for entitlements, unfair dismissal and breach of general protection matters; and
- Wills and estates.
Contact Allyce Silm
Contact Allyce today to chat about your Wills & Estates and Commercial Law matters.