Professional Biography of Allyce
Allyce joined the Coutts team in 2016 as a Lawyer within our Property Law Team. Since then, Allyce has expanded her practice areas and skills sets to the Commercial Litigation, Wills & Estates and Employment Law teams, working predominantly from the Camden office. Her commitment to client services and dedication to her work saw her quickly progress in her role at Coutts, and was appointed Senior Associate of Coutts in January 2022.
Prior to joining Coutts, Allyce gained extensive legal experience as a paralegal working at a Wollongong law firm dealing with interstate conveyancing, commercial matters, personal injury and family law.
Allyce is a dedicated lawyer who is committed to assisting her clients with a friendly, down to earth manner that makes her clients feel comfortable and at ease. She is a vibrant lawyer and is an asset to the Coutts team.
Allyce has lived in the Wollondilly area with her family for most of her life and continues to reside there now. Outside of Coutts, Allyce enjoys spending quality time with her family and friends.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Wollongong;
- Bachelor of Science, majoring in Psychology (with distinction), University of Wollongong;
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University;
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales; and
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia.
- Civil disputes and litigation;
- Contractual disputes;
- NCAT disputes, including building/construction disputes;
- Defamation, including online comments;
- Commercial law;
- Real property;
- Employment disputes and claims for entitlements, unfair dismissal and breach of general protection matters; and
- Wills and estates.
Contact Allyce Silm
Contact Allyce today to chat about your Wills & Estates and Commercial Law matters.