Business Visas provide applicants the opportunity to work in Australia in their nominated occupation with an approved sponsor for up to four years.  Coutts Lawyers & Conveyancers can assist you in preparing and lodging business visa for the following circumstances:

Skilled Independent (subclass 189)

This does not require a relative or state/territory government to sponsor you.

Skilled Nominated (subclass 190)

To apply for this type of visa, you must be nominated by an Australian state or territory.

Skilled Regional Provisional (subclass 489)

This is for a 4-year provisional visa, which allows the visa holder to live only in a specific area in which they have been designated. This form of visa requires a sponsorship by an Australian relative living in a designated area or by a state or territory.

Skilled Regional (subclass 887)

In order to be granted this permanent stage visa, you must reside in Australia for 2 years and work full time for 12 months in the specified region.

Graduate Temporary (subclass 485)

This visa is specifically for international students who have completed the required qualification of partaking in 2 years of study in Australia.

Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) (subclass 888)

A 4-year provisional visa available to business owners and investors.

Significant Investor (subclass 188)

A 4-year provisional visa for investors who make $5 million in investments in Australia.

Business (Short Stay) Visa (subclass 456)

A 3-month or less visa for the purpose of short-stays, ideally for attending business meetings or exploring business opportunities.

Business Talent Visa (subclass 132)

A visa for people with an overall successful business career in Australia or have maintained an investment in bonds.

Business Innovation and Investment Provisional (subclass 188)

This visa requires applicants to have established business operations in Australia or to have maintained an investment in bonds.

Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417)

This is a temporary visa for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. It is a temporary visa that encourages cultural exchange and closer ties between Australia and eligible countries.

Work and Holiday visa Temporary (Subclass 462)

This temporary visa is specifically for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.

Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (subclass 457)

A visa sponsorship scheme for employer who would like to recruit a skilled applicants from overseas. The business must demonstrate that they were unable to find a suitable citizen or permanent resident of Australia who has the skills and knowledge needed to undertake the roles.

Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (subclass 186)

This visa is for international workers who wish to permanently immigrate to Australia and have been offered a permanent position by a business in Australia.

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (subclass 187)

This visa forms part of the Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa program and allows skilled workers to permanently reside and work in Regional Australia.

State/Territory Sponsored Investor Visa (subclass 893)

This is a permanent visa for the individuals who are sponsored by a state or territory authority and have held a designated investment in Australia for four years.

Investor Retirement Visa (subclass 405)

This visa is for self-funded retirees who have no dependents and who want to reside in Australia during their retirement years.

Temporary Activity Visa (subclass 408)

This visa lets you observe or take part in a research project at a research or tertiary institution in Australia. You and your family who apply for the visa with you can stay here for up to 2 years.