Professional Biography of Tiarnne
Tiarnne studied a double degree of Bachelor of Criminology/Bachelor of Laws at Western Sydney University.
Tiarnne completed a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at the College of Law and was admitted as a solicitor by the Supreme Court of New South Wales in July 2020. Tiarnne is also registered as a legal practitioner of the High Court of Australia, which enables her to practice in the Federal jurisdiction.
Prior to her admission, Tiarnne attained five years of practical experience in Family Law as a paralegal and law clerk. Tiarnne was also previously a volunteer paralegal at a local firm for a period of three years; whereby she primarily assisted with Family Law and Care and Protection matters.
Tiarnne enjoys applying a collaborative and facilitative approach to assist families experiencing separation; in an effort to resolve their Family law disputes without the need to commence legal proceedings in the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia (FCFCOA). However, when court action is required, Tiarnne is a passionate advocate for her clients and strives to achieve successful outcomes in a timely, inexpensive and efficient manner.
Tiarnne understands the importance of applying an empathetic, culturally appropriate and professional approach to acting for clients that may be subject to social disadvantage, trauma, domestic violence, drug abuse, substance abuse and/or cultural and linguistic barriers.
Tiarnne looks forward to growing with Coutts as she aspires to one day become a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP) and an accredited specialist in Family Law.
Outside of the office, Tiarnne is a member of Macarthur Law Society. When she’s not attending events, she enjoys travelling, reading, hiking, drinking lots of tea and spending time with her friends and family.
In terms of Family Law, Tiarnne has the experience and knowledge to act for a range of clients on matters involving:
- Property and Asset Divisions;
- Spousal Maintenance;
- Separation and Divorce;
- Parenting Matters;
- Child Relocation or Abduction (including disputes involving international issues);
- Child Recovery Orders;
- Hague Convention Matters;
- Binding Child Support Agreements; and
- Binding Financial Agreements
In terms of Criminal Law, Tiarnne has the experience and knowledge to act for a range of clients on matters involving:
- Drug-related offences;
- Sexual Offences;
- Assault Offences;
- Traffic Offences;
- Criminal Damage;
- Money or Property Laundering;
- Insider Trading;
- Corruption and Bribery;
- Breach of Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO);
- Breach of Bail;
- Drunk and Disorderly Conduct;
- Murder and Manslaughter offences;
- Stalking and Kidnapping offences;
- Firearms and prohibited weapons offences;
- Breaking and entering; and
- Double degree of Bachelor of Criminology/Bachelor of Laws at Western Sydney University.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at the College of Law
- Admitted as a lawyer by the Supreme Court of New South Wales in July 2020.
- Registered as a legal practitioner of the High Court of Australia, which enables her to practice in the Federal jurisdiction.
Contact Tiarnne Taseski
Contact Tiarnne today to chat about your Family Law and Criminal Law matters.