Professional Biography of Mai
Mai is currently working as a Paralegal in our Employment Law and Injury Compensation divisions, whilst completing her Bachelor of International Studies and Bachelor of Law degrees at the University of Wollongong.
Prior to joining Coutts Lawyers & Conveyancers, Mai worked in a boutique firm which specialised in family law and conveyancing, where she was exposed to all facets of the law, such as; attending court, the drafting of court documents and liaising with an array of stakeholders including; clients, associates and barristers.
On a daily basis, Mai would be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients on their matters;
- Drafting documents relating to Injury Compensation and Employment Law; and
- Taking initial enquiries and arranging appointments with the appropriate Lawyer.
- Studying Bachelor of International studies, University of Wollongong; and
- Studying Bachelor of Law, University of Wollongong.
- Employment Law; and
- Injury Compensation.
Contact Mai O’Regan
Contact Mai today to chat about your Employment Law and Injury Compensation matters.