Jacob is currently working as a Paralegal at Coutts Solicitors and Conveyancers whilst studying a double degree at the University of New South Wales. Jacob aspires to work as a practicing lawyer in the commercial field.
Jacob graduated from Macarthur Anglican School in 2018, where he received the Premier’s All Rounder Award for his success in the Higher School Certificate and ranked 7th in the state for Music.
Jacob’s responsibility is to provide assistance to Coutts’ commercial law and litigation team in both Narellan and Sydney offices. He is skilled in the drafting of legal documents and using legal software such as LEAP and Filepro to open new client matters.
On a daily basis, Jacob would be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients on their matters;
- Drafting documents relating to Commercial Litigation;
- Drafting documents relating to Commercial Law; and
- Taking initial enquiries and arranging appointments with the appropriate Lawyer.
- Studying Bachelor of Laws, University of New South Wales; and
- Studying Bachelor of Commerce, University of New South Wales.
- Commercial Litigation; and
- Commercial Law.
Contact Jacob Elliott
Contact Jacob today to chat about your Commercial Law and Immigration Law matters.