Chelleste aspires to work as a practicing lawyer in the area of Family and Criminal.
Chelleste’s responsibility is to provide assistance to Coutts’ family and criminal lawyers. On a daily basis, Chelleste is responsible for:
- Drafting letters of advice to clients in Family Law matters;
- Drafting Initiating Applications and Notice of Risk in Family Law matters;
- Drafting Application for Consent Orders and Proposed Orders by Consent;
- Drafting Affidavits in a range of Family Law matters;
- Filing court documents in Family Law matters;
- Drafting letters of offer in Family Law matters;
- Drafting letters of advice in a variety of Family Law matters;
- Preparing briefs for Counsel;
- Preparing observations of brief to Counsel;
- Drafting criminal representations; and
- Drafting both standard and complex Wills, Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardianships for a range of clientele.
- Studying a Bachelor of Laws, at Deakin University;
- Studying a Bachelor of Arts, at Deakin University; and
- Justice of the Peace.
- Family Law; and
- Criminal Law.
Contact Chelleste Blackburn
Contact Chelleste today to chat about your Family Law and Criminal Law matters.