Celeste is currently working as a Paralegal at Coutts Lawyers & Conveyancers whilst studying a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Criminology at Western Sydney University.
- Drafting letters of advice to clients in Family Law matters;
- Drafting Initiating Applications and Notice of Risk in Family Law matters;
- Drafting Application for Consent Orders and Proposed Orders by Consent;
- Drafting Affidavits in a range of Family Law matters;
- Filing court documents in Family Law matters;
- Drafting letters of offer in Family Law matters;
- Drafting letters of advice in a variety of Family Law matters;
- Preparing briefs for Counsel;
- Preparing observations of brief to Counsel;
- Drafting criminal representations; and
- Drafting both standard and complex Wills, Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardianships for a range of clientele.
When not at work, Celeste enjoys spending time with her family and you will often find her exploring new places and trying new experiences.
- Diploma of Legal Services at Australian Careers Business College
- Currently studying Bachelor of Law and Bachelor Criminology at Western Sydney University
- Family Law; and
- Criminal Law
Contact Celeste Picaud
Contact Celeste today to chat about your Family Law and Criminal Law matters.